AgriLand is Ireland’s biggest news portal for the agricultural sector in Ireland.
Along with the our main news sites in Ireland and the UK we have various other agri-focused web products in the industry.
The company is expanding and as part of that expansion we are looking to recruit a team member who is passionate about UI and UX.
We are looking for a detail-oriented UI designer with at least 3 years of commercial experience in creating beautiful, responsive websites to join our Dublin-based development team.
There will also be exciting opportunities in designing and developing mail campaign templates and other marketing material for the web.
Confident in your abilities, you will be capable of working under your own initiative and are skilled with the tools needed to create exceptional user interfaces and experiences. You will have a passion for improving user experience and an interest in measuring the impact of UI changes implemented.
We are a very approachable and open team and are constantly looking for people that complement our existing skillset, who like to keep up with technology and are not afraid to share their ideas.
Please include samples of sites you have designed along with your application as this is the main criteria by which we will be choosing candidates for interview.
Required skills and education
- A primary degree/training in an art or design discipline (Visual Communication, Product Design, Visual Design or Fine Art).
- Strong UI Design experience
- A excellent portfolio showcasing your web & mobile UI designs
- Passionate about Graphic/UI design and keen to learn anything you do not already know.
- Experience with tools like Photoshop, illustrator, Balsamiq or similar
- Ability to create HTML5 Ads using your chosen toolset
What you will be doing
- Create engaging designs informed by the sites content and user needs
- Understand and identify user needs for different users and domains
- Visualize concepts quickly and cleanly through rapid prototyping methods. Design storyboards, workflows, interactions, wireframes, high fidelity mockups.
- Creatively figure out how innovative design ideas can be implemented and tested
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: €35,000.00-€50,000.00 per year
Experience: Commercial UI Design: 3 years (Preferred)
Work remotely: No