Meade Farm Group have an exciting new opportunity for a Tillage Farm Manager to join our expanding team. The role of the Tillage Farm Manager is to manage the day-to-day operations of the farm and crops.
Job role & responsibilities
- Manage the growing of all cereal and root crops e.g. potatoes, carrots, onions, organics etc.
- Agronomy and maximisation of crop output
- Keeping all records up to date and be audit ready at all times.
- Plan, schedule and manage all farm activities
- Manage and mentor the farm team
Desired skills & Experience
- 3-4 years’ experience in a managerial role
- Level 6+ qualification would be desirable
- Knowledge of organic growing is a distinct advantage
- Attractive package to include Company vehicle
- Accommodation can be arranged if required
To apply, please forward Cover letter and CV to [email protected]
We thank all applicants, however only those selected for interview will be contacted.
Meade Farm Group are an Equal Opportunities Employer.