Job Title: Technical Support Engineer
Department: Fullwood Packo Support Team – Ireland (cork)
Reporting to: Group Technical Support Manager
Who Are We?
Fullwood Packo Group design, manufacture and distribute state of the art milking and cooling equipment worldwide and for over 85 years have been recognised as being at the forefront of this technology.
We have a strong Irish customer base and are now looking to strengthen our Irish dealer support structure for our complete Cooling and Milking product range.
As a Technical support Engineer and working as part of a close-knit team your role will encompass: –
- Providing complete Engineering and Technical Support Service for our range of milking and cooling equipment throughout Ireland.
- Developing, organising and delivering technical training on all Fullwood Packo products and services.
- Assist in a supervisory or training role to help with the practical installation of new equipment on site.
- Maintaining accurate documentation and reports during and after site visits.
- Participate, where required, in the development program of equipment and systems.
- Carry out commissioning of Automatic and Automated Milking Systems, in accordance with company procedures, throughout Ireland and, when required, overseas.
Education and experience:
- Engineering/Electrical qualification with excellent computer skills.
- Automation experience – PLC / Programming experience; Siemens.
- Mechanical skills – assembly and basic skills for assembling and fixing equipment.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in similar position.
- Independent and solution-focused.
- Ability to work alone is essential along with effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in Milking & cooling technology.
- Experience in the agricultural sector – an understanding of the issues and applications of the products would be beneficial.
- Knowledge of an additional European language.
- An exciting position in an interesting innovative area with a growing, international company.
- The possibility to develop yourself in an organisation with a flat structure and entrepreneurial attitude.
- Competitive salary, company vehicle plus other benefits.
- Consideration will be given to home based.
Email your CV to HR-UK@fullwoodpacko.com
For more information about Fullwood Packo Group please take a look at our website www.fullwoodpacko.com.