Grassland Agro is a leading supplier of fertilisers in Ireland and sources, produces and sell the complete range of conventional commodity fertilizers as well as the most comprehensive range of speciality fertiliser and soil conditioning products.
A subsidiary of global Group Roullier, a global leader in plant and animal nutrition. Founded in France in 1959 and has since grown to become a multinational company with operations in more than 130 countries worldwide
At Grassland Agro, we believe in supporting farmers to maximise their yields while also promoting sustainable agriculture practices. Our products are carefully designed to meet the needs of modern farming, and are backed by our team of experienced technical sales advisors who provide expert advice and support to our clients.
Our core values are at the heart of everything we do at Grassland Agro. These values include a commitment to excellence, a passion for sustainability, a focus on customer satisfaction, and a dedication to innovation. We believe that by embodying these values, we can continue to grow and thrive as a company while also contributing to the growth and success of the farming industry in Ireland.
We are seeking highly motivated Technical Sales Advisors to join our growing team in the following regions:
- North Cork
- West Down/Armagh
- West Cork
The successful candidate will be responsible for advice and sales of our unique enhanced product range, in soil conditioning, fertilization and mineral supplements direct to farmers through local co-ops and merchants in the region.
- Develop and maintain relationships with existing and new clients in the agricultural industry.
- Develop and maintain relationships with local co ops and merchants.
- Provide technical advice and support to farmers regarding our range of products, and our soil sustainability programme.
- Attend trade shows and other industry events to promote the company’s products and services.
- Collaborate with other team members to achieve sales targets and identify new business opportunities.
- Maintain accurate records of sales activities and customer interactions.
- Commercial knowledge, sales and advisory skills experience
- Degree in Agriculture, Agricultural Science, or related field.
- In-depth knowledge of farming and agricultural products, as well as their applications and benefits.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build and maintain relationships with clients and colleagues.
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team.
- Full driving license.
- An attractive compensation package of a fixed annual salary, with performance bonuses & an uncapped commission structure.
- Professional development with excellent field support along with sales & technical skills development training including ongoing on & off the job training & development.
- Wellness progamme with access to an Employee Assistance and Health Screening Programme.
- Attractive career path and possibilities of further development within a dynamically growing company
- Business tools include fully expensed Company car, mobile phone, Laptop, Tablet & monthly expenses
If you are passionate about agriculture and have a desire to help farmers maximise their yields through the use of our high-quality enhanced product range, then we want to hear from you. Apply now to join our dynamic team as a Technical Sales Advisor.
Please apply by https://roullier.csod.com/ux/ats/careersite/20/home?c=Roullier
or email our Recruitment Team at [email protected] in confidence for more information.