An amazing opportunity has arisen for a Technical and Customer Support Manager (Munster and Leinster, Ireland). Providing Technical and Customer support to farmers, farm staff, Allflex On Farm Sales Representatives and traders of Allflex Livestock Intelligence (ALI) monitoring equipment.
What you will do:
Bring energy, knowledge, innovation and leadership to carry out the following:
- Work closely with the Market Access & Marketing Manager and On Farm Sales Representatives to deliver the sales budget
- Meet operational targets for response, resolution and updates
- Continual training and improvements with team and customers
- Service Call ticket management and logging
- Ensure customers are continually updated with the required communication method
- Follow complaint & escalation process / procedure
- Industry & Product awareness
- New application Beta testing
- 3rd Party integration support
- Advanced partner technical software training
- Excellent Customer service both on-site and remotely
- Ability to use sales techniques especially Key Account Management and Consultative Selling
- In-depth knowledge of the relevant market; its dynamics, customers and direction
What skills you will need:
In order to excel in this role, you will more than likely have:
- Strong background in the Irish dairy and / or beef industry
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- Extensive PC and software experience
- High level of Customer Service skills
- Excellent levels of customer empathy and problems solving skills
Have proven record of process improvement implementation As a company, we are committed to ‘Inventing for Life’ in all that we do. We keep the patient at the very heart of all that we do and strive to find solutions and treatments for some of the world’s most challenging healthcare needs.
We are proud to be a company that embraces the value of bringing diverse, talented, and committed people together. The fastest way to breakthrough innovation is when diverse ideas come together in an inclusive environment.
So, if you are ready to:
Invent solutions to meet unmet healthcare needs, Impact the future by driving one of the world’s leading healthcare companies, and inspire your team to reach their full potential and push the boundaries of science and technology, please apply today.
For More Information, click here
Search Firm Representatives Please Read Carefully
Merck & Co., Inc., Kenilworth, NJ, USA, also known as Merck Sharp & Dohme Corp., Kenilworth, NJ, USA, does not accept unsolicited assistance from search firms for employment opportunities. All CVs / resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at our company without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of our company. No fee will be paid in the event a candidate is hired by our company as a result of an agency referral where no pre-existing agreement is in place. Where agency agreements are in place, introductions are position specific. Please, no phone calls or emails.