Since 2013 AgriLand has been the driving force of change within the agricultural media industry in Ireland. We were the first daily news publisher, the first digital-only news publisher and the first broadcaster with our weekly FarmLand show – filmed and broadcast from our very own in-house studio.
Along the way to becoming the largest agricultural news publisher in Ireland we have broken the biggest stories within the sector and kept the agricultural community informed of all the key events across Ireland, Europe and beyond.
As a digital media company, we have also organically grown the largest social media following within the sector with a highly engaged audience and following.
With a constant focus on innovation the Agriland Media Group now services in excess of 100,000 unique visitors per day across our platforms. (publishing division, broadcast division, recruitment division, marketplace division and ecommerce division. All of whom are serviced by our in house creative agency.)
Due to our continued growth we are now looking to recruit a Social Media Specialist to take ownership of the AgriLand social media presence & performance.
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification
- Drive revenue growth via social media business
- Succinctly outline the role of each social channel within a campaign and clearly identify and set out KPI’s to measure success against.
- Provide analysis of channel, campaign element and content performance.
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content
- Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community
- Continuously improve by capturing and analysing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
- Collaborate with other departments (editorial, customer relations, sales etc) to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions
- 4+ years’ experience digital expert with proven experience of community and social media management- preferably in a well-known brand or agency
- Experience of managing social implementation for high-level brand and sponsorship campaigns
- Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills
- Market leading knowledge of all social media platforms across all devices.
- Experience with online monitoring and measurement platforms including but not limited to Google Analytics, Hootsuite, and TweetDeck.
- Adequate knowledge of web design, web development, CRO and SEO
- Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels
- Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organisational ability
- Fluency in English
BS in Communications, Marketing, Business, New Media or Public Relations