Working in the field means representing AHV on farm and guiding our community in its transition in animal health. You will inspire, guide, and help our customers in every way possible. Providing great customer service also includes handling incoming feedback, questions and making sure you follow up on leads and first-time customers. Therefore, you will be great at building and maintaining relationships with our farmers. And, of course, you will assist our local back office teams and headquarters with your expertise, experience and content for our online and offline communication and channels.
Join our team of Animal Health Sales Consultant and be at the forefront of innovation!
As an Animal Health Sales Consultant for AHV International, you are the point of contact for livestock farmers. While you are the face of our company and brand, your key tasks include:
- Provide advice and guidance to our dairy farmer & customers on AHV concepts
- Maintain established accounts and ensure ongoing business delivery & growth opportunities are realised
- Achieve all revenue & client retention targets
- Convert prospects into clients with long-term growth potential
- Liaise regularly with the Sales Manager and office staff
- Manage all customer requests in a timely & accurate manner
- Work and liaise with office staff to manage product/stock levels
- Stay abreast of relevant local market product developments & market trends
Your Profile & Qualifications
- UK or EU Citizenship
- Previous field sales experience (1+ year full time) or a minimum of 2 years field experience
- Dairy farm experience essential (personal or professional)
- Valid driving license
- Willing and able to engage in frequent local travel
- Outstanding communication skills, assertive and representative
- IT literate (MS Office)
- Self-motivated with a passion for results, proactive and practical
- Ability to work both independently and in a team
- Currently residing/working in target region
What We Offer
- A challenging position with plenty of room for initiative and development
- An open and informal working atmosphere and helpful, enthusiastic colleagues
- Generous base salary and compelling bonus structure
- Company Vehicle
- Smart Phone
- Relevant training to support career growth
Are You Interested?
If you recognise yourself in the profile above, we will gladly receive your application. For more information you can contact Mr George Sherlock on 087 3147351 or via email Ireland@ahvint.com.
(If a suitable candidate is appointed prior to the closing date, we reserve the right to remove the job listing prior to the closing date.)
‘Applicants must be located in or at most 20km from the county they are applying for.’