Join us and become part of one of the largest animal healthcare companies in the world, where advanced scientific technologies and continuous innovative has helped make MSD Animal Health into a leading global supplier of veterinary products to the animal health industry.
MSD Animal Health are seeking a new Ruminant Territory Manager which is based in the North East area of the Republic of Ireland (Cavan, Monaghan, West-Meath, Meath, Louth and Longford).
This field-based role will:
- Be responsible for the sales and market development of the ruminant portfolio within this territory
- Work with Veterinary Practices, Pharmacies, Co-ops and Licensed Merchants to increase market share and stimulate market growth for the ruminant portfolio
- Develop business within specified accounts, including designated Key Accounts
- Achieve agreed regional sales targets within budget and in accordance with the overall business unit strategy
Applicants should have:
- A degree in science, agriculture or business
- Proven or demonstrable potential in sales or marketing with 2 years plus experience
- Commercial experience in a veterinary pharmaceutical company is an advantage
- In-depth knowledge of the agricultural sector and the Animal Health industry
- Ability to engage with and be part of a high-performance team
- Wide-ranging communication skills for report writing, negotiation and presenting
- Ability to work under pressure to deadlines
The position offers the right candidate a great opportunity to further develop their career within the agricultural industry and join the fantastic team at MSD Animal Health.
Competitive salary and benefits apply.
If you are interested in pursuing this opportunity please go to our website for more information and how to apply: Click here
Closing date for applications: Friday 17th July 2020