Grassland Agro with over 50 years’ experience in sourcing raw materials from the top suppliers all over the world, then produces and distributes a comprehensive range of quality conventional fertilisers from 3 factories strategically positioned around Ireland in Cork, Limerick and Slane.
We currently have a vacancy for a Regional Sales Manager for the North East and North West Region.
We are looking for an experienced professional who will be responsible for developing long term relationships with customers and connecting with key business executives and industry stakeholders.
Reporting to the Heads of Group Sales, the successful candidate will have full operational management & control of all B to B sales accounts in the region.
Main duties will include the following:
- Acting as the lead point of contact for all customer requests at all times (order taking billing inquiries and product information)
- Build and maintain strong, long lasting customer relationships
- Formulating and delivering sales targets
- Account maintenance in line with company policy
- Maintaining and building existing sales with the long-term Customers while also seeking out new opportunities for added value products.
- Proactively work with colleagues within the team to exchange information and co-ordinate approach to common customers and jointly develop opportunities for same.
Suitable Applicants should have:
- 3 years in B to B sales environment is required.
- Ag science degree would be advantageous desirable
- Strong commercial acumen
- Strong interpersonal and Negotiation skills
- Excellent knowledge of the agricultural industry is a must
- Self-motivated with an ability to work on your own initiative
What we offer
- Competitive Salary plus performance related bonus.
- Company Car with Fuel Card
- Mobile Phone and Laptop
For further information you can contact the HR Manager in confidence on 087 6755169 or to apply confidentially email email@example.com with a CV and Cover Letter.