Irish Country Meats are currently recruiting for the role of Production Supervisor
The Role: The production Supervisor is a member of the Production Management Team reporting directly to the Production Manager. The supervisor is responsible for the day to day management and development of activities for the production areas. This includes the management of health and safety of personnel, leading individuals on HR and training issues, quality control and production.
- Understand day-to-day management and direction of the team.
- Knowledge of Health & Safety of personnel.
- Ability to work with the quality team to ensure standards are being met.
- Recommend and Implement measures to improve production.
- Appointees must have excellent organizational and communication skills with the confidence to build and work with a team
The successful candidate will have previous experience in a similar role with specific reference to the following:
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
- Demonstrate a positive, self-motivated and flexible approach in all matters.
- Can work to deadlines and deliver under pressure
Salary: The remuneration package on offer will reflect the importance of the role and the experience of the successful candidate.
Working in Irish Country Meats: We are committed to continually learning in order to create a high performing work environment where we improve on what we do and how we do it. We recognise that our employees are critical to our success and we are always interested in hearing from talented and committed people who wish to develop their career and can add to our pool of expertise across all professions and trades.
Please forward your CV with a cover note to HR by email to [email protected] or in person to HR
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. If we do not have any suitable vacancies currently available we will keep your details on file for future opportunities. Short listing may apply.