We are Ireland’s largest beef producer group and have been promoting excellence in Angus beef production for a quarter of a century. The success of the Certified Irish Angus brand has relied on the commitment and passion of our 10,000 farmer members and our expert partners. These include our processing partners, ABP Ireland and Kepak Group along with the commitment of our retail partner, Tesco Ireland, all who share our passion for excellence.
We have grown steadily over the past 25 years by being innovative and focused in our ambition. We are a dynamic, ambitious, hard-working small team operating in an environment filled with variety and enthusiasm where leadership, passion and ambition are celebrated.If you share these qualities, we invite you to join our team!
We are recruiting for an Office Administrator based in our office in Longfield, Virginia, Co. Cavan. This is an exciting and rewarding position for the right candidate. Ideally, the position is full time (Monday – Friday; 9 – 5.30pm), however, we are open to discussing flexible working hours also.
- Data entry accounts
- Bank reconciliation
- Accounts payable/receivable
- Management of our members database
- Daily administration
- Answering e-mails and typing
- Ad hoc administration duties
- Must have at least 2 years related experience, including accounts experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Strong problem solving skills
- Works well as part of a team
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Motivated, self-starter with an enthusiastic and pro-active, solution focused approach
- Ability to use their own initiative
- Be able to demonstrate a confident and outgoing personality with excellent people skills. If this sounds like the role for you, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date Friday 30th April