Our client the IFA is currently recruiting two Membership Development Agents to join their growing sales team. Responsible for promoting the benefits of membership and acquiring new members for the organisation.
Territories are broken down into two roles:
- Kilkenny, Waterford, South Wexford and South Tipperary
- Tipperary North & South, Clare and Offaly.
We are looking for an ambitious, strongly commercial, self-starter with good knowledge of agricultural and rural issues. You will have a deep determination to succeed, an ability to learn quickly and the self-confidence to win business. You will be tenacious, manage your workload effectively, and represent the organisation to the highest professional standards.
• Secure membership fees including renewals
• Promoting the benefits of IFA Membership
• Generating new business leads and identifying potential new members through own initiative
• A determined individual motivated by success.
• Good understanding of farming/rural issues
• Fluent in English both verbal and written
• Own car & full driving licence
• Proven ability to generate business through leads
Previous field sales experience
Please forward a CV & Cover Letter in confidence to: email@example.com