PROGRESSIVE GENETICS GROUP
Progressive Genetics is a market leader in cattle breeding and milk recording in Ireland. We deliver our services to the farmer community across 20 counties and are committed to adding value to our farmers enterprises.
This is an excellent opportunity for the right person in an organisation and industry which is experiencing rapid growth and looking forward to a bright future. The position is based at the Progressive Genetics Head Office at Rathcore Enfield Co Meath.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
The successful candidate should have broad farming experience and a massive interest in all aspects of cattle breeding. Experience or qualifications in marketing, sales or Agriculture would be an advantage but not strictly necessary.
An enthusiasm for the industry and a commitment to working as part of a dynamic team is vital for this broad based role.
- Strong work ethic
- Drive to deliver above and beyond expectations
- Excellent communication skills
- Familiar with social media
- A love for cattle breeding and farming in general
- The ability to develop a strong network in the company and the industry
- Attention to detail and organisational ability
- Good IT skills
Applicants for this position should have:
- An desire to perform and contribute to the overall company performance
- An ambition to excel in the industry
- Agricultural background
- Experience in a similar role and Agriculture/Marketing qualifications are an advantage but not essential.
Laurence Feeney, Progressive Genetics, Rathcore,Enfield, Co Meath A83KP98
Closing date for applications Friday 23rd April 2021.