Progressive Genetics is a market leader in cattle breeding and milk recording in Ireland. We deliver our services to the farmer community across 20 counties and are committed to adding value to our customer enterprises.
This is an excellent opportunity for the right person in an organisation and industry which is experiencing rapid growth and looking forward to a bright future. The position is based at the Progressive Genetics Head Office at Rathcore, Enfield, Co Meath.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
We are looking for someone to co-ordinate and progress our marketing function for the group companies. They should have the ability to work with a team and contribute to the success of the entire Group.
The successful candidate should have broad farming experience and experience or qualifications in marketing, digital marketing, social media or advertising. A proven track record in a similar role is essential.
- Strong work ethic and drive to deliver above and beyond expectations
- The ability to think and act strategically and own the marketing function
- Excellent communication skills
- A proven track record in marketing including the digital space
- The ability to develop strong working relationships within the Group and with the wider industry
- Attention to detail and organisational ability
- Have excellent IT skills
Applicants for this position should have:
- A desire to perform and contribute to the overall company performance
- An ambition to excel in the industry
The Company Secretary, Progressive Genetics, Rathcore, Enfield, Co Meath A83KP98
Email: [email protected]