Are You Up for an exciting challenge?
Country Crest farming based near Lusk in North County Dublin is looking to appoint a Livestock Manager to manage its state of the art beef and livestock enterprise.
The person appointed will be part of a dedicated team within the Country Crest Group.
The herd comprises the following:
Pedigree Aberdeen Angus and Hereford suckler herd.
With primary focus on the commercial herd.
Our cattle are fed on rotational paddock management systems.
– This person will work closely with the team to develop the herd into a top class enterprise.
– Will demonstrate sound leadership and decision making and will deliver high standards at all times,
– Has experience in purchasing, livestock, calving, husbandry.
– The candidate will demonstrate the ability to deliver the highest animal welfare standards.
– The candidate will be competent in all DAFM and Bord Bia regulatory and quality schemes.
– An exciting opportunity to grow with the business.
– To be part of a dynamic team.
– An excellent salary package that is commensurate with the skill that you bring.
– Candidates preferably would have a minimum of three years in a similar position.
– Candidates should be IT literate have good communication and people skills.
Please send your details and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications should be in before 1st November 2019.