Interim General Manager Agribusiness (Connaught)
A highly successful agribusiness established since 1974, wishes to recruit a Interim General Manager. This is a fixed purpose role initially for six months.
The Role will include…
- Increasing revenue and ensuring financial sustainability of the Business through prudent business management.
- Developing the potential of the business through proactive marketing.
- Advising the board of directors in relation to objectives, policies, and controls required for effective management of the Business.
- Forecasting and planning as necessary to assure that all phases of Business operations are adequately equipped to meet customer’s needs.
- Maximising the current margins of the business through effective financial management of the core business and the assets of shareholders.
- Overseeing the day-to-day operations of the Business.
The Person will…
- Have at least 3 years experience in a similar seller/buyer environment, preferably in a Co Operative environment.
- Ideally have a keen knowledge of livestock.
- Be competent in financial planning, management accounting and/or financial management.
- Have excellent communication, problem solving and leadership skills and be able to demonstrate ability to lead a team.
- Possess superb people management skills with significant experience of managing a team.
Attractive O.T.E package.
Applications with covering letter to:email@example.com before 5.00pm Friday February 19th 2021