Required a friendly, outgoing person with a keen interest in farming and country life as well as good IT skills to become part of our large animal team.
Duties will include;
- Dealing with client calls and questions on the phone and in person
- Assistance in organising large animal vets’ working day and referring client questions to vets
- Stock control, ordering of supplies and maintenance of records on our software system
General skills required
- Friendly outgoing persona and excellent personal communication skills essential
- A good knowledge of the agriculture industry and a keen interest in farming essential
- Green Cert an advantage
- Basic IT knowledge; a good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook important
- A willingness to adapt to small changes in duties from time to time important
Particular Skills required (these will be taught on-the-job)
- In-depth knowledge of the software systems used for management of stock, invoicing of sales and services and interaction with the Department of Agriculture
- Preparation and dispatch of Laboratory samples and management of reports returned from Laboratories
- Assistance with TB testing and submission of reports to Department of Agriculture
Full Time position, 39 hours per week, predominantly Monday – Friday but occasional Saturdays and occasional late finishes may be required.
Please submit cover letter and CV by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Closing date for applications Wednesday 9th September 17:00.