Job: Farm Liaison Officer
Location: Based in SE Ireland
Background: Strathroy are one of Ireland’s leading suppliers of fresh milk to the liquid market. We source milk from over 170 dairy farmers, based predominantly in the SE. The successful applicant will be the first point of contact between Strathroy and the suppliers, both existing and potential.
- Detailed knowledge of the dairy industry, especially milk production and quality (SCC & TBC).
- Good communication skills and inter-personal manner
- Logistical skills – role involves co-ordinating collection and testing of milk samples
- Full clean driving licence
- Flexible approach to working hours
- Mechanical aptitude would be advantageous
Successful candidate will be responsible for the day to day running of Strathroys milk collection in the SE. This includes liaising with suppliers, collection drivers, and Co-ops. Ensuring sampling and testing of milk is done in accurate and timely manner. Advising suppliers with regard to any quality issues (SCC, TBC). Advising suppliers on maintaining Bord Bia SDAS status.
Attractive package available, commensurate to experience.
How to Apply:
Applications in writing only, to: email@example.com