Munster Bovine is Ireland’s market leader in cattle breeding and herd management services. We offer a complete and integrated range of cattle breeding, milk recording, fertility and performance enhancing services for herd owners. Our aim is to be the trusted partner in genetics and decision support, adding measurable value for herd owners.
We are currently seeking part time flexible contractor EDIY Trainers in Co. Tipperary
The purpose of the role is to provide professional training and support to farmers on the use of Milk Recording equipment.
- Issues are dealt with efficiently and to the customers’ satisfaction.
- Timely training to farmers as required.
- Work closely with the EDIY Driver in the area to ensure all farmers are trained appropriately.
Applicants for this position must possess:
- Full clean driving license and own transport required
- Basic IT skills
- Friendly, outgoing and self-motivated
- Attention to detail
This role involves commitment to work to the demands of the business as required
Interested candidates should forward a copy of their cover letter and up-to-date CV in strictest confidence to Denise Murphy, HR Generalist at email@example.com. Closing Date Friday 30th d April 2021