Join the business which is moving forwards, following through with opportunities and succeeding within the sector.
If you stand out from other leaders and have the ability to motivate your team yet looking for a new exciting position, a Regional Sales Manager role could be your next opportunity for consideration.
My client, an industry heavyweight within the genetics sector is looking for a highly attentive individual to drive the Northern Ireland team forwards into 2023. If performance evaluation, commercial awareness and innovative thinking is part of what makes you function then this should be a position we should be discussing in further detail.
- Proven background in team management within the Agricultural sector.
- Diverse mindset; embracing change and accepting new ideas.
- Positive relationship builder both within your team and wider areas of the sector.
- Knowledge of bovine genetics.
- Ability to manage and set appropriate KPI’s within the team.
- Comfortable with managing the whole of Northern Ireland.
- Deliver high level results.
- Main team player and coordinator.
Enhanced benefits including:
- Free BUPA healthcare and dental plan.
- Company vehicle.
- Matched pension scheme.
- Bonus structure
For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call Alex Wheeler on: 01885 485528 / 07730 218934 or e-mail your CV and covering letter TO [email protected] Thank you.
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application.
More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy .
Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission. Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.