Agriland Media Group has an exciting opportunity in the editorial department of the award-winning publisher. The company is seeking an experienced person to take up the role of deputy editor.
As the company continues to grow and expand its offering to readers, viewers and listeners, there is a vacancy for an experienced journalist or editor to join the fast-paced editorial team.
Agriland Media Group has the fastest growing agricultural digital media platform in Europe and brands include Agriland.ie, Agriland.co.uk, haystack.ie, agrirecruit; and agricreative.
Essential criteria for the role:
- Relevant qualification in journalism/media
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in journalism/media/editing/sub-editing
- Proven track record in managing a team
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Full driving licence and transportation
Desirable criteria for the role
- Digital media/social media experience
- Experience of SEO
- Knowledge of agricultural sector
- Broadcast/podcast experience
The ideal candidate will be able to work as part of a dynamic team, but can also work off their own initiative with an ambition to be top of their game, inspiring team members and working with the editor in an enjoyable collaborative environment.
The full-time position is an on-site role and is based at the Agriland Media Group HQ in Blanchardstown, Dublin 15.
If you think you would be a suitable candidate for this exciting role in a company that has significant growth opportunities, please send a cover letter and C.V to [email protected]