Agriland is a leading Digital Media company based in Dublin 15. We are in an exciting growth phase, and are looking for ambitious Sales Manager to be part of this growing digital Irish company. The successful Sales Manager will have an opportunity to work in this innovative, successful Irish company. You will part of the Senior Management team, reporting to the Managing Director. You will make a significant contribution to directing and defining their online presence. This is an exciting role for seasoned, self-motivated, and ambitious sales professional with the opportunity to have a major impact in creating and leading the commercial department in a new digital media company.
Position DescriptionWe are seeking an experienced Digital Sales Manager to lead a dynamic incumbent sales team and drive revenue, responsible for developing and achieving sales targets for business growth and profitability across various products and services. As a member of the senior management team, the Sales Manager will be involved in high-level sales strategy and commercial activity, whilst remaining hands on and personally involved in identifying opportunities, developing new revenue streams, and providing mentoring & support to the Sales Team. They work as a key member of an account team in an assigned sector or account(s) to identify, design solutions, and sell products and services while providing a cost-effective solution that satisfies the customer requirements. They are able to be the lead sales specialist during the complete sales process in selling and defending a standard or bespoke solution of significant value to a customer.
- Assessing and negotiating advertising campaigns and budgets and sponsorship opportunities with advertising agencies, business principles / managers in their local environment
- Previous experience, preferably online advertising, direct marketing, local advertising, or any agricultural, advertising or digital media background
- Achieve revenue targets by leading and mentoring the senior sales team.
- Evangelise our services and propositions in marketplace and with existing and new customers.
- To understand customer requirements, offer bespoke solutions tailored to their needs.
- Excellent relationship manager, establishes key customer /Government level relationships in the agriculture sector
- Be regarded as one of the industry experts and thought leaders for their specialist areas. Position high margins re solutions selling
- Exploring and exploiting new sectors where there is the potential to develop
- Attending meetings, functions, trade expo’s etc. as deemed useful & beneficial
- Work effectively as part of the senior management team, to plan and execute sales and marketing strategies. Monthly reporting on sales performance against budget. Creates sales and marketing strategies to drive targets.
- Appraise and monitor performance of the sales team to ensure they are fully motivated to achieve best performance to meet the company’s needs. Working on account management plans with the sales account managers. Identifying key areas for improvement in the sales process.
Driven self-starter with excellent verbal and written communication skills. Exceptional sales, people management and organisational skills
Minimum 5+ years of Solutions Sales Experience.
With the primary focus of the role as outlined above, this will be achieved through an effective combination and application of the following key competencies.
- Knowing the business – Interest in / knowledge of the agricultural sector in Ireland is desirable.
- Setting Direction – Clearly and unequivocally communicate the company’s sales targets and strive not only to meet these but to exceed them where possible.
- Managing execution and delivery – Ensure that the sales teams both collectively and individually execute and deliver against their targets, in a manner that is customer focused, effective and efficient and that enhances the customer’s view of the organisation, its products and its customer service.
- Promoting teamwork – Support and build collaborative, respectful relationships with the Sales teams, team members and across the organisation. It is essential that the core principle of teamwork is ever present, maintained and grown. While each team member has his/her own goals and targets to achieve, this cannot be achieved at a cost (however defined) and detriment of the team or any team member.
- Motivate & Lead – You must not only ‘lead’ your team in the above manner, but you must also ‘motivate’ and ‘manage’ them. Your role is to facilitate the team and team members in the execution of their roles and to enable them to deliver what both the customer and the organisation needs and wants.
Significant experience within the solutions Sales environment, in particular solutions sales. Prior sales experience is essential and a good understanding of online / digital media / and the agricultural sector is desirable. You will consistently meet and exceed targets as the business expands and grows rapidly.
- Evidence of driving up revenue growth and customer satisfaction.
- Previous experience, preferably online advertising, direct marketing, local advertising, or any agricultural, advertising, or digital media background
- Excellent communication, presentation, and negotiation skills
- Full clean driving licence
Effectively work with ERP systems SAP, Microsoft Office applications, including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Email CV to: [email protected]