Salesian Agricultural College, Pallaskenry, Co. Limerick
The successful candidate will work with the team in Salesian Agricultural College teaching on the Distance Education Programme. You will be responsible as part of the team for the delivery of practical skills and theory, together with the assessment of same, at all times providing a high standard of quality customer service to all our learners and stakeholders.
Further information in relation to the Salesian Agricultural College can be found on our website at https://www.salesianag.ie
- Delivery of course material on Quality & Qualifications Ireland (QQI) programmes run in the college
- Delivery of practical skills instruction and the assessment of these skills
- Delivery of course material for proficiency testing and the assessment of these tests
- Provision of tutorials to students on class work and practicals related to their chosen course
- Preparation of assessment papers in accordance with QQI guidelines
- Correcting, recording, verifying and informing students of their progress in the assessment system
- Involvement in college enterprises as appropriate
- Participating in career open days in order to market the courses and give guidance for school leavers and mature students
- Applicants must hold a relevant Level 8 Degree in Agricultural Science or equivalent agricultural qualification, to include animal and crop husbandry, soil science and farm management as major components.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good organisational skills & time management.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Customer Awareness
A more detailed job description and application form can be obtained from [email protected]
Closing date for applications is 31st May 2022.