LIC are delighted to invite applications for the vacancy of LIC Breeding Advisor for the South East Area.
The successful candidate will be responsible for Sales and effective delivery of product advice, support and technical knowledge.
- Extensive knowledge of New Zealand grass based systems
- Excellent Ability to navigate ICBF’s HerdPlus Reports
- Hands on Dairy Farming Experience would be an advantage
- Excellent Communication Skills with a positive attitude
- Ability to work on own initiative & as part of a team
Interested candidates to forward cover letter and up-to0date CV, in strictest confidence to:
Closing date for applicants is 8th July 2022