AREA SALES MANAGER
Due to significant growth in our Agri Business Division we are delighted to invite applications for the vacancy of Area Sales Manager. The successful candidate will be responsible for the effective management of a designated Sales Area in the Munster Region to provide sales advice, support and technical knowledge to Dairygold Agribusiness customers.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right person
RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Using an effective territory plan, exploit all opportunities to sell by ensuring that all existing and potential customers are proactively contacted regularly in a timely and efficient manner.
- Providing technical support and back-up to our customers including animal nutrition, soil & fertiliser plans and the roll out of new technology to improve our members’ incomes.
- Provide input to Agri-Business Division Strategy during an exciting time in the industry.
APPLICANTS FOR THIS POSITION MUST:
- Have a B.Agr.Sc degree.
- Have 2+ years’ experience in a similar role: advisory, sales/inside sales and/or customer service.
- Possess in depth knowledge of all aspects of best practice farming methods.
- Hold strong business acumen & commercial awareness.
Competitive salary and bonus along with full benefits package and continuous learning and development.
Interested candidates should apply via the link or email [email protected]
For a confidential conversation please call on 086 8282787 for more information.
Closing date for application is Friday 18th June 2021.
A full role profile is available on request.
Dairygold Co-Operative Society Ltd. is an equal opportunities employer.