AHV (Animal Health Vision) is the industry leader in quorum sensing powered animal health solutions and value-added advisory services. AHV develops multi-award-winning, innovative and sustainable solutions to overcome significant obstacles in the animal health sector. AHV are fully committed to a vastly motivated strategy of future growth and to progressing to build its reputation for the quality of its products and its customer service culture.
As a result of our continued success, we are now recruiting for an Area Sales Consultant (West Limerick) to join our world class, purpose-driven team, and challenge the status quo in our pursuit of excellence and innovation in animal health and the world.
You will be responsible for, but not limited to, supporting senior management on projects directed at maximising company profile and developing sales strategies or marketing campaigns.
The above is not an exhaustive list of duties and you will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by your changing role within the organisation and the overall business objectives of the organisation.
- Providing advice and guidance to dairy farmers on AHV concepts
- To Identify and develop new business prospects whilst maintaining established accounts to ensure ongoing business delivery & growth opportunities are recognised
- To achieve all revenue & client retention targets
- To maintain and manage an active prospect list of all potential customers in an assigned area that will be called on regularly
- To work across the region supporting fellow Area Sales Consultants to share leads & achieve company goals
- To liaise regularly with the Sales Manager and office staff
- To complete all customer requisitions in a timely & accurate manner
- Managing product/stock levels
- To stay abreast of product developments & market trends
- Previous field sales experience, at least 12 months
- Knowledge of, or experience in, the agricultural sector
- Clean Valid UK or Irish driving licence
- The ability to build and maintain excellent relationships with clients and business partners
- IT literate (MS Office)
- Self-motivated with a drive for results
- Ability to work both independently and in a team
- Experience of CRM and KPIs (desirable)
In return we offer
- Competitive Salary
- A challenging position with plenty of room for initiative and development
- An open and informal working atmosphere and helpful, enthusiastic colleagues
- Casual Dress
- Company Vehicle
- Company Mobile Phone
- Access to Pension Consultancy
- Social Events
- On-site Parking
If you are driven, talented and looking for an opportunity to join an innovative and advancing Company then this is the role for you.
If you are interested in the position, then please submit a CV to the HR department via email [email protected] or alternatively call 028 8554 9600/ (0) 578 688 858