Location: Covering North Leinster, Connaught and Ulster
This role is being offered on a permanent full time basis.
- Interested in a role in the shaping the future direction and strategy of the Agricultural sector for AIB?
- Enjoy working as part of a team helping our customers, growing our business for one of the largest lenders to Irish Agriculture and shaping our future policy and direction?
We’re looking for someone who:
Will play a key role in the AIB Agri Advisor team with responsibility for guiding AIB’s strategic direction, input into our tactical responses to cyclical crisis and the development, direction and consistency of our approach to the sustainable development of the Irish Agricultural sector.
The role provides enterprise wide support and involves a high level of internal and external collaboration to progress AIB’s strategy in the Agri Sector.
Who are we?
We’re AIB. A strong Irish bank packed with purpose – to back our customers to achieve their dreams and ambitions. That goes for our employees too. We’re made of small teams where you have the chance to shine.
Why join us?
We are excited about how we have changed our focus. We want to be at the heart of our customers’ financial lives by giving them an exceptional experience. We are building a culture that breaks the conventions of what our customer and employees expect of a bank.
Does this sound like something that you want to be part of?
You will need to show us that you can/have:
- Provide farm credit assessments through consultancy and farm visits to Business Advisors and Credit Teams to support maintenance and expansion of good quality farming lendings to both existing and new customers.
- Responsible for the completion of structured annual portfolio reviews with Business Advisors and Relationship Managers across all channels, to strengthen existing business and identify new business opportunities.
- Contribute to the development of AIB’s National Agri Strategy and support the role out and implementation of AIB’s strategy.
- Support the management of and response to changes in market cycles and in complex national and European agriculture policy e.g. Brexit, CAP Reform etc.
- Heighten AIB’s agri profile externally and throughout the hub by ensuring ongoing engagement with key regional agri stakeholders.
- Level 8 Agricultural Science degree or equivalent qualification.
If you feel you have what it takes,
Fill in the online application form. If you would like more information, the Talent Acquisition Team can help. You can contact them on [email protected].
By when? Friday 17th June 2022