AHV International is an innovative fast growing scale-up Animal Health company that creates and supplies an new concept (products) using a new science which reduces the need for antibiotics in the agricultural sector. Our aim is to assist farmers in becoming antibiotic free, which benefits the animal, the farmers, milk processors, the public and the environment. These positive impacts are also financially beneficial to the farmer and the industry.
AHV International is a multi award winning company for Innovation in Science in the agricultural sector. Due to our recent expansion, which has been driven by customer demand, we need to employ.
- Maintaining current clients
- Acquiring new clients
- Obtaining a good understanding of our products/concept to be able to explain them to a customer
- Liaising with the office staff
- Managing product/stock levels
Key Skills required:
- Must have an understanding of dairy farming
- Ideally at least 1 years previous sales experience – not essential
- Confident to develop relationships with farmers
- Able to manage own time / diary
- Practical way of thinking
- Personable and proactive
- Confident to develop business
- Full valid drivers licence
What AHV International offer:
- Generous good salary (depending on experience) plus a bonus structure
- VW Caddy Maxi van
- Work place pension
Full training and support is provided.
Please send your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Adam Robinson on 0044 (0) 28 855 49600 or 0044 (0) 7776 437000.
Short video for more info – https://youtu.be/GwXrKTL1dMg