At New Generation Agriculture Ltd, we are committed to improving soil health, plant health and human health. We are proud distributors of what we believe to be the finest biologically friendly fertilisers available in the UK and Ireland. Due to continued growth, we are actively looking a highly motivated and experienced Agronomy Sales Manager to join our team.
The role will be to manage a small sales team and distributor network whilst delivering agronomy, soil fertility, nutritional and biological consultancy mainly farms in your area. You will advise and be involved with all agronomy aspects: crop protection guidance, nutrient management, soil fertility consultancy and provide appropriate advice to customers. You will be required to develop strong relationships with farmers, customers and distributors, and have a passion for precision and sustainable farming techniques.
Key essential attributes are:
– Prior agronomy experience
– BASIS and FACTs qualifications
– Established client base & local farmer contacts preferred but not essential
– Strong Communication Skills both verbal and written
– Knowledge in crop/animal nutrition, soil fertility and biology
– Competent in Microsoft Office
– A Full Clean UK/Ireland driving licence
– Ability to self motivate and work unaided
– Ability to follow up leads and assist with business development
– Experience managing a sales team
– Passion for continued learning and personal self development
– A flexible approach to changing workloads
The successful candidate will receive a competitive remuneration package based on prior experience and qualifications. A range of infield plant sap meters will also be provided.
How to Apply:
To apply, please forward your CV and Cover letter by email to firstname.lastname@example.org