FDC Group is a fast growing, full service, multi-disciplined professional services provider. Established in 1973, with headquarters in Cork and 45 office locations nationwide, we offer a range of Accounting, Taxation, Agri-Consultancy, Financial and Business Advisory to a diversified portfolio of over 22,000 clients.
We are seeking to hire permanent Full Time Agricultural Consultants to join our expanding national team. The roles are based in the wider Munster region with the opportunity of partial working from home for the suitable candidates.
Preparation of applications and providing advice on the following schemes:
- Basic Payment
- Nitrates Derogation
- Nutrient Management Planning
- Environmental Scheme
- Farm Partnerships
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivation and capability of working on your own initiative.
- Hold a relevant level 8 degree in Agricultural Science or equivalent with soil science qualifications.
- Approved advisor under the DAFM Farm Advisory System (FAS) & ACRES
- Own transport and full driver’s license
What we offer:
- Defined career progression opportunities.
- Upskilling and CPD modules
- Dynamic team-based workplace.
- Client facing consulting role.
- Wider industry interaction
- Permanent Health Insurance / Income Protection
FDC Agri-Consultants offers excellent remuneration packages ranging from €35,000 to €45,000 plus expenses depending on relevant experiences.