Dairygold Co-operative Society Ltd. is pleased to invite applications for the position of Agri Manager, Mallow. Applications are invited from experienced retail professionals with a proven track record of achievement in a busy Agri trading environment, with proven ability in the management of retail sales, costs and all associated activities. This is a full supervisory role including keyholder duties & all activities related to overall site management. The Agri Manager will proactively support the Branch Manager in the day-to-day overall operations of the site in order to deliver on agreed objectives.
Responsibilities for the successful candidate will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Promote a safety-first culture, quickly identifying & resolving any safety hazards & observing site safety governance.
- Lead a motivated, engaged & enabled sales team within the Agri section.
- Deliver on our commitment to excellence in customer experience.
- Control and analyse sales performance for the Agri section against budget so that store targets and Key Performance Indicators are met and exceeded.
- Support the efficient and cost-effective delivery of service to maximise sales.
- Deliver excellent section standards consistently in line with business requirements.
- Ensure compliance with company policies & procedures; legislative requirements and audit standards.
- Assist in business administration as required, including managing cash, costs, budgets & systems.
- Proactively support the Store Manager to deliver on agreed objectives.
- Any other activities as required in order to ensure the successful operation of the store.
The successful candidate will have:
- A proven track record in Agri and Hardware retailing, preferably with previous people management experience.
- Strong Agri product knowledge is a prerequisite for this role, a relevant qualification is beneficial but not essential.
- A proven track record of delivering an excellent customer experience with an understanding of how this drives sales and affects the bottom line.
- A keen understanding of our business with strong commercial awareness / business acumen.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, people management and leadership skills.
- Strong organisational, planning & time management skills with excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a dynamic and fast-moving environment.
- Ability to demonstrate initiative with a solutions-oriented approach.
- Self-motivated and prepared to be flexible when the occasion demands.
- Proficient IT skills including MS Office, POS, email etc.
A full role profile is available on request. Visit www.dairygold.ie/careers for further information.
Dairygold Co-Operative Society Ltd. is an equal opportunities employer