Tirlán, is a world-class food and nutrition co-operative, with a diverse portfolio of quality ingredients, leading consumer and agri brands.
Tirlán owns leading brands such as Avonmore, Kilmeaden Cheese, Millac, Solmiko, Truly Grass Fed, Premier Milk, Wexford, mymilkman.ie and GAIN Animal Nutrition.
We nurture a talented team across Ireland, the US, MEA and China, delivering annual revenues of over €3 billion, and over 2,300 people to manage our network of 11 processing plants and 52 agri branches. Our purpose is to nourish the world, while safeguarding our environment for future generations.
Based in Kilmeaden, Co Waterford this role will report to the Branch Manager.
To assist the Branch Manager in all duties required to safely and effectively manage the daily branch operations
- To build close working relationships with customers and to manage their own customer list which will include responsibility for debt collection
- To work closely with the branch manager and local business manager to explore and develop new sales opportunities and to re-engage lapsed customers
- To provide a strong level of Agri technical knowledge to all customers
- To closely monitor and manage stocks with a strong focus on Tirláns’s core Agri products at the critical times of the year.
- Health & Safety – be proactive in identifying risk and bringing concerns to the managers attention.
- Strictly work within the Tirlan process and procedure laid out by internal audit at all times.
- Cooperate and assist cross functional teams with various campaigns and projects.
- Display the company’s culture and core value at all times
- Engage and Develop the YATD programme
- Extensive Agri technical knowledge
- Strong communication skills with proven abilities in problem solving situations
- Team player with the ability to lead and manage when required
- Self-driven and ambitious, who can take direction and work off own initiative
- Good organisational skills
- A person with an agricultural or farming background is desirable
- A forklift licence is desirable
We are looking for a passionate, reliable and committed individual who is willing to work and wants to build a career in the Agricultural industry. If this sounds like you, please apply through the My Career portal on the Glanbia Homepage with an up-to-date resume www.glanbia.com/careers
Through our expertise in research and development, customer insights, food safety and state-of-the-art manufacturing we bring innovative food and nutrition solutions to a global market. Our new and vibrant headquarters in Kilkenny City operates as a collaboration hub where multi-functional teams come together in a hybrid work environment.
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
We believe in the value of difference. We know that different perspectives, life experience and backgrounds can drive innovation and deliver growth.
We welcome people from all walks of life without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, or disability status.
Join our Talent Pool
Considering a new career in Tirlán but this isn’t the role for you? Join our talent community and sign up for job notifications at www.tirlan.com/careers
Tirlán is a Values Based Organisation