AGRI COMMERICAL MANAGER – WHITE’S OATS
At White’s we’re on a mission to develop delicious and great tasting products which harness the power of oats for people & the environment.
For 180 years’ we’ve been pioneering oats and this forward-thinking focus is still evident today, from our consumer focused and innovative product range to our pioneering oat agronomy programme.
As Agri commercial manager, you will be responsible for managing and developing White’s oat supply chain to ensure it continues to deliver the best quality & value for our customers. Building and maintaining relationships with our growers is really important to us and it will be part of your role to nurture and grow these relationships. You will also be responsible for leading and implementing our farm sustainability strategy, You should also be commercially-driven and will have a clear focus on developing and building our oat mill co-product business.
This is an exciting and challenging new role and candidates must be able to demonstrate excellent leadership interpersonal and organisational skills.
Join a team who values autonomy, ownership and looking to new ideas as we seek to grow in this incredibly exciting space, a team who is committed to building our ‘growth’ culture, working collaboratively and innovatively as we continue our ambitious growth journey, instilling a fun environment and a great place to work along the way.
• 5 years’ experience in a commercial role– ideally within the agri food industry;
• An agricultural or food background with the ability to display good practical knowledge of the arable sector.
• Track record in developing commercial partnerships
PREFERENCE WILL BE GIVEN TO CANDIDATES
• Whose experience is gained within the Agri, food and ancillary industries
• With experience of applying LEAN or continuous improvement principals to the food supply chain;
• With a third level qualification in related discipline e.g Agriculture or business degree
• With working Knowledge and experience of quality assurance systems, e.g. Red Tractor; Soil Association Organic.
To request an application form please contact the HR Department at Fane Valley.
Email: [email protected], Tel: (028) 92 610480 or apply directly through our Get Got portalwww.fanevalley.getgotjobs.co.uk
Closing date for receipt of completed applications is 5.00pm on Wednesday 29th March 2023