Agriland Media is a diverse group which comprises Agriland.ie, Agriland.co.uk, AgriRecruit and Haystack.ie. We are the largest and fastest growing daily digital news publisher in the agricultural sector in Ireland. As the pioneer in this digital space Agriland has revolutionised how farmers and agricultural professionals keep up to date with what is happening within the agricultural sector both at a domestic and international level.
The opportunity: -Account Manager: AgriRecruit
Open to Graduates:
The AgriLand Sales Team is responsible for building and maintaining client relationships, ranging from government bodies and large international concerns to small agricultural enterprises.
Your role will be to manage an existing portfolio of clients and identify new potential customers, create prospecting lists and develop your sales via cold calls and warm inbound leads. To excel in this role, you will be highly organised, comfortable on the phone and be an active listener who can develop solutions which can meet the needs of your prospects.
Job Location: Dublin (Blanchardstown)
Hours of Work: 9am – 5.30pm
Reporting to: Head of Commercial
- Developing a pipeline of suitable companies within the Agri-Sector
- Understanding our client’s requirements and assisting them.
- Be flexible and available for clients when needed
- To be the professional face for AgriRecruit.ie
- Be fully accountable for the quality of the content you have entered
- Constant communication with clients.
- Good commercial awareness and financial acumen.
- Positive attitude
- Ability to work in a targeted environment
- Innovative with a problem solving mentality
- Excellent administration skills
- Outstanding communication skills (written and verbal)
- CRM awareness
- The ability to hit and exceed targets.
- Attention to detail.
- Previous experience in Recruitment or Customer-facing role an advantage
What we Offer
You will have the opportunity to work with Ireland’s fastest growing Agri focussed digital publishing group. You will get the opportunity to make a significant contribution to our future.
- Competitive salary in a dynamic and technology driven environment
- Focused career development and progression opportunities
- Company laptop and mobile phone provided
- Free Parking
Email CV to: [email protected]